The TRS Plus Cassette offers impressive range and crisp shifting performance on both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. Using a unique two-piece, individually replaceable assembly and a 9t cog, the TRS+ provides superior ground clearance in a compact package so you can clean steeper climbs. More range, more fun, same standard. - 511% range is great for modern 1x drivetrains - 10 steel cogs, plus 1 aluminum cog increase durability - Saves weight by using smaller chainrings and shorter chains, which also provides better ground clearance - Designed for use with eBike drivetrains - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Black - Weight: 390 g
$139.99 - $159.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
The Shimano Deore XT CS-M8100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned wide-range and close step gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Shift ramp designs provide fast and smooth shifts by HYPERGLIDE+ technology - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-51
No mixed messaging or compromises here. The GX DH cassette was built with only one purpose in mind—exploiting gravity to its fullest lap after lap. This downhill-optimized 7-speed cassette provides gear steps that give each shift more purpose, and its compact design allows more spoke clearance. It’s a full-on, dedicated SRAM 1x cassette for gravity that lets you keep some money for a lift ticket. GX DH—Get Some. - The PG-720 cassette is an integral part of the SRAM 1x DH drivetrain system - This is the most affordable full-featured, dedicated 1x DH cassette in the industry - Fewer cogs allow for a faster transition from starting cog to highest cog - More rear wheel clearance around spokes - Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain - Splined driver body compatible - Weight: 224 grams - Gear-Ratio:11 – 25T - Speeds: 7 - Recommended Group: GX DH
Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275 cassette—it always provides the right gear. Fast on the flats. Control on the climbs. Dictate your own pace, anywhere. FULL PIN technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light and strong. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. X-GLIDE2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD Cogs: - 10 – 50T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50 - 10 – 52T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52
- Chromoly cogs to fit any HG-splined cassette rear hubs
The product that set the standard and still the best available! The GC line of cassette extender cogs allow you to modify your 10-speed cassette into a wide range cassette. To achieve the optimal shifting, the GCs are optimized for Shimano or SRAM cassette so always select the correct type for the cassette brand you have. Compatibility: - Compatible with SRAM 10-speed cassettes listed on the GC tech page - Compatible with all 10-speed chains - Note that you may need a longer chain that you currently have on your bike - Chain stretch should be less than .5 when installing a new GC - Compatible with all 10 speed rear derailleurs except non-clutch type SRAM rear derailleurs model year 2012 and older - These older rear derailleurs do work with the GC40. - Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage rear derailleur - These may fit tightly on some over-sized hub bodies such as Stan's No Tubes 3.30 and the Easton X4 hubs. With a little filing and some grease they will go on.
$67.99 - $75.99
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes. - Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub - Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness - Made in the USA
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Fine-tune the gearing on the Spank SS DJ hub using this freehub cog. - Compatibility: SS-DJ Rear Hub - Material: steel - 3 bearings - Weight: 120g (11T) / 125g (12T) / 132g (13T)
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$17.49 - $17.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs. - Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T - Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Speeds: Single - Single sprocket for FH-MX70
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
Page 1 of 1