$174.99 - $179.99
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
A light touring pedal designed for easy, reliable use for long rides and exploration. - Double-sided light-action SPD for frequent engagement and disengagement - Clean appearance to match road bikes - Weight: 450g - Cleats included: SM-SH56 (also accepts SM-SH51)
$134.99 - $159.99
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double-sealed bearing system, with a larger platform, thinner body and overall lighter appeal. These pedals bring great value by utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout, and included an additional pin kit with every purchase. - Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum - 100mm x 100mm platform - Concave body - Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System - Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain - Allen bolt style pins - Additional Allen Pin kit included - 9/16"
$179.99 - $209.99
Our lightest and thinnest pedal to date, the BLADERUNNER pedal has become synonymous with peak performance and endurance. The perfect platform pedal for any application, this super-minimized design is 11mm thin with a platform large enough for incredible stability. It thrives in the most technically challenging conditions possible. When ground clearance is a priority, you will be hard pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. We've left no detail unrefined with this masterpiece – down to the additional pin kit included with purchase and load-distribution system to prevent bearing blowout from side impact – these pedals are yet another DEITY design that sets the bar for excellence. - Extruded and machined from 6061 T6 aluminum using Deity dies - Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges - 103mm x 100mm footprint - Concave pin profile - Load-distribution system to prevent bearing blowout - Multi-micro-sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals - 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued - Machined traction grooves - Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build-up - Stepped black polished Cr-Mo axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or also a standard 15mm pedal wrench - Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike - Rebuild kits available - Pedals come with an extra set of pins for backups - Weight: 370 grams (pair)
$209.99 - $249.99
TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal. With over two years of development, it features one of the most concave designs on the market. Not only does the TMAC pedal give precise control, the non-offset design provides more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint. - Tyler McCaul signature pedals - 110mm x 105mm footprint - Super-concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side - 14mm thin at the center - Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability - Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite - Includes extra set of back-up pins - Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout - Multi-micro-sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals - Heat-treated chromoly spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen - 9/16"
These pedals re-work the classic parallelogram pedal design to offer increased grip, support and weight savings for anything from all-mountain, to dirt jump, to downhill. - Large aluminum alloy platform profile for more surface area and improved grip - Thin 16mm depth and concave body design - Chromoly axle with sealed bearings - Replaceable/tunable pins for preferred grip - 9/16"
$24.99 $29.99 - $34.99 Up to 29% Off
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
$59.99 $69.99 14% Off
A modern take on the classic platform pedal style. DMR provides a large pedal body area and DU bushing system aimed to provide riders with control, durability and serviceability. - 15 x 95 x 25mm (L x W x H) - 8 replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal - Designed with grease ports; 'V-lube' grease syringe included with pedals - Double concave pedal body for control and stability - Classic parallelogram shape - 9/16"
$179.99 - $204.99
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow. - 105x115mm pedal body - 17mm concave foot bed - Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired - 9/16"
$169.99 - $204.99
- Gigantic, lightweight aluminum platform with concave foot bed - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - Included Flip Pins are blue. Silver, black, red, or gold pins are sold separately - DM-1837 Brendog Brendan Fairclough signature model - 105 x 115 x 17mm
$124.99 - $139.99
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Plus, their open design sheds mud so they work great in all conditions. And, the Eggbeater 2s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, strong cast steel bodies and 6 degrees of float. Crank Brothers has also made the Eggbeater internals water-tight for excellent durability.
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Plus, their open design sheds mud so they work great in all conditions. And, the Eggbeater 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, strong cast steel bodies and wings, inner needle bearings, and 6 degrees of float. Crank Brothers has also made the Eggbeater internals water-tight for excellent durability.
$149.99 - $154.99
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
$214.99 - $229.99
The Dagga is our brand new DH pedal. It was designed in collaboration with Chris Kovarik – one of the forefathers of downhill and flat pedal riding. Kovarik’s unique and high-impact riding style inspired the Dagga’s key features – our largest platform and widest stance ever. - Meant to be ridden with thick-soled shoes, the Dagga offers improved stability, power and articulation of the bike. - The Dagga features the same high strength chromoly axle system as other models with a double seal, inner bushing and outer cartridge bearing. - Largest Q-Factor, largest body, longest and largest amount of pins!
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Proportionally smaller platform size is perfect for smaller-sized feet - Durable 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 9/16" / 1/2" axle options - 300g per pair - Dimensions: 93 x 87mm
- Christophe Vintage toe-clip - Celebrating 130 years of history - Steel cage - Chrome finish - 01: S/M; -02: L/XL
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, dependent on pedal thread length engagement
$24.99 - $41.99
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 197g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Page 1 of 6 Next page