Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
CN-E6070-9 Chain (9-speed) FEATURE - New chain plate dimension BENEFIT - Reinforced against chain cut for E-BIKE use - More efficient and silent, less maintenance by SHIMANO “SIL-TEC”(CN-E6090-10) - Front single gear only
CN-E8000-11 Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Special surface treatment on “pin and roller link plate” BENEFIT close - Durability improved by 50% or more (vs. CN-HG701-11)
- 10-speed compatible - Shimano XT - 116 links
The Shimano Deore XT CN-M8100 12-speed chain is optimized for use with the Deore XT M8100 MTB drivetrain system. - HYPERGLIDE+ technology dedicated chain delivers greater chain retention, improved shifting efficiency, and smoother transmission over rough terrain - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Includes Non-reusable Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - Links (links): 126 - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 252 g
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
$14.99 - $19.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$139.99 - $289.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
The M7100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended offroad durability. - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Non-reusable - Features Shimano's SIL-TEC ultra-low friction surface treatment - Includes Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams. - Weight: 267g
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Silver and Orange - Single-speed - 1/8" Beach Cruiser, BMX - Custom Design
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance and enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver/Pink - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Hollow Pins & Plates - Super Light - 253 grams - Double X Bridge Shape - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Double X Durability - Half Nickel Plated - High Rigidity - Highest Pin Power - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Non-Directional - Outer Plate Chamfering
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
Page 1 of 2 Next page